Pay your Account
Weston Milling accepts the following forms of payment, in order to provide the best service to our customers; here are a few handy hints when paying your account over the internet.
- On both your invoices and statements your account is identified with an account number, specifying this account number in the reference field ensures correct payment identification.
- Send either by post or e-mail a remittance advice advising your account number and invoices paid. These contact details are listed below for your convenience
- Update our banking details in your accounting or banking system
- Where more than one account is being paid, that a remittance advice is sent to Weston Milling for our team to allocate your payment accordingly.
1) Direct CreditOur Banking details for direct credit are;
Weston Milling Auckland
Westpac, 79 Queen Street, Auckland
2) Bill PaymentYou can process payments via internet or phone banking as Weston Milling is a registered Bill Payee on all the following commercial banks;
- ASB Bank
- Kiwi Bank
3) Direct DebitDIRECT DEBIT SAVING TIME AND MONEY
By opting into this process of payment, customers will benefit from time efficiencies saved as Weston Milling will notify and process your payment automatically.
Should you decide to pay your account through direct debit, please complete the below attached form, sign this and return it to us.
Direct Debit is an automated form of payment that saves time and money.
Opting into this account payment method is not complicated; the steps to go through are;
- Complete a direct debit form and return the form to Weston Milling Credit team. Remember to select your preference of payment for processing as either weekly or monthly.
- Weston Milling will then load the Direct Debit authority for processing.
- Continuously thereafter Weston Milling will notify customers that have chosen Direct Debit, on your monthly account statement as to how much will be deducted and the date of processing. This allows customers time to review and contact us should you have any questions.
- Finally on the processing date the due amount notified will be processed on the date specified on the statement.
4) ChequeMake cheques payable to Weston Milling and return by post to;
P O Box 12-744, Penrose