Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions, together with any other terms, conditions or policies (collectively, the “Terms”) govern your use of:
- all parts of the websites which are made available to you (either directly or via a redirection); and
- all parts of any other website which is made available to you and which:
- is owned by or registered in the name of George Weston Foods Limited or George Weston Foods (NZ) Limited (collectively, “GWF”) (collectively, the “Site”).
Your use of this Site indicates your agreement with the Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, do not use this Site.
2. Your Use Of This Site & Intellectual Property Rights
When using this Site and the information and material contained at this Site and any linked web site, you and all other users are solely responsible for deciding whether the information is appropriate to your particular situation. You acknowledge that the information at this Site does not take into account the particular circumstances of you or any third party.
GWF either owns or is licensed to use all copyright and trade marks in this Site.
You may browse this Site. However, you must only use information from the Site for your own personal or internal corporate use provided there is no removal, alteration or modification of any content, notices, trade marks or logos. In particular, but without limitation, you may not use, copy, reproduce, disseminate or communicate information from this Site for commercial purposes. In all other respects you must not copy, modify, sell, distribute, adapt, publish, frame, reproduce or otherwise use any of the material on this Site (including without limitation, any copyright or trade mark) without the prior written consent of GWF.
You are responsible for information you provide to GWF through or in relation to the Site. In particular, information provided to GWF must not be fraudulent or misleading, must not infringe or otherwise impinge upon any third party's rights, and must not violate any applicable law, statute, regulation or industry code of conduct.
3. Our Liability To You
To the maximum extent permitted by law:
- GWF is not responsible for any errors or omissions in the information or material on this Site or for results obtained from use of this information or material;
- Information at this Site is provided "as is". GWF does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to this Site. In using this Site, you acknowledge that the Internet is inherently unreliable and GWF is not responsible for any inaccuracies, interferences or interruptions in providing this Site to you which are not within GWF's direct control;
- GWF does not, and cannot guarantee that this Site will be free from computer viruses. GWF is not responsible for any loss or damage suffered by any computer virus originating from, sourced to or otherwise connected or associated with this Site;
- GWF excludes all implied conditions and warranties, including as to completeness, accuracy and timeliness of the information at this Site. If conditions and warranties are implied by law under the Trade Practices Act 1974 (Cth) and similar legislation and cannot be excluded, GWF limits liability to the extent permitted by law to re-supply or payment of the cost or re-supply of services provided at the Site; and
- GWF will not be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential or indirect damages, loss or corruption of data, loss of profits, goodwill, bargain or opportunity or loss of anticipated savings resulting from your access to, or reliance on, or use of, or inability to use the Site, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, negligence or other legal theory, and whether or not GWF knows or has been advised of the possibility of such damage.
You indemnify and hold GWF, GWF's affiliates, subsidiaries, parents, shareholders, directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of the violation of these Terms by you.
This site may include links to third party sites. These third party sites may be developed and maintained by third parties over whom GWF has no control. GWF does not accept any responsibility for any third party site, including without limitation, the content of those third party sites. GWF does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, legality or reliability of any third party site. GWF does not make any other representation or endorsement in relation to any third party site or service available at a third party site.
You agree that you will not create any link to any page within the Site without the prior written consent of GWF.